My sister Bethie wrote on her own journal about shipboard customs, one of which warms my classicist heart:
On another unrelated note, whenever we had all hand get togethers where we were toasting anything, we would toast, then pour one glass over the side for Neptune, then we’d all drink from our own glasses.
(Probably) Similar Posts:
- My Sister The Pirate on March 27, 2008
- Super-Secret Bridal Shower on April 15, 2007
- Milking It on July 6, 2005
- Yanjing on April 25, 2008
- Chinese Etiquette on February 26, 2006