Caitlin, our brilliant QA lead, is testing one of the quests I wrote. Working in games has been my dream for a long time, but having a mission I designed currently in testing is sort of like the ego-bruising of an editor critique mixed with the frustration of locating all the usual options in a brand-new software version.
A couple hours into our shared rather unpleasant grind of sorting out what’s broken because of me, what’s the platform, what’s me, what’s programming, and what’s me, Caitlin stopped by my desk.
“It’s pretty smart,” she said, “how the end of the mission gives players *interactive item* that will prompt them to engage *overall game goal*!”
“Don’t sound so shocked!” I said, “There was actually some thought involved!”
(Probably) Similar Posts:
- Mix Tapes on February 20, 2011
- Why I Should Consider Getting Out More on April 3, 2011
- Hufflepuffs and Sparkly Vampires on May 16, 2011
- Adultish on November 14, 2013
- The Cave Is A Lie on June 11, 2011