Harold has written a new story for the comics collection Country Ass-Whupping, called Insights Into My Fiance’s Anger Issues, sorry, I mean, the story’s called Bohemian Throwdown. The other thing is just what I call it.
This book is a one-shot fundraiser for victims of the tornadoes in the southeast, a little over a year ago, which is around the time Harold first told me this story. Reading the finished version, I can’t help but imagine the opening narration being explained to a purple-haired game writer, in a Manhattan coffeeshop, who is totally listening, but also, a little bit, wondering if this is a date or not.
(Probably) Similar Posts:
- Walking Back on March 9, 2012
- Making Fun Of Southerners, Part 497,862 on July 10, 2012
- Leaving Brooklyn on February 26, 2013
- The Bramford on October 30, 2012
- Irish Cream Latte on April 11, 2012