I recently got a pitch from a PR rep offering me a new book to review. The book was pitched as a quirky fantasy story about real-life movie monsters, including Dracula, the Mummy, and the Wolfman, who stop snarking about CGI and modern monster life when the Invisible Man is murdered and they must find the killer.
This sounds… really familiar.
I guess that means they’re hitting their target audience?
(Probably) Similar Posts:
- Amy Shearn’s ‘The Mermaid of Brooklyn’ on June 5, 2013
- The Vicar’s Wife on August 27, 2013
- Where’s That? on October 18, 2012
- The Subway Bride on November 25, 2013
- Election Stories on November 7, 2012