I really liked Age Of Innocence. Marcus, I think you should look for this one, although you’ll probably want a different edition. The tragic love story is probably even better without substituting “impotent massage” for “important message.” If anyone from Moonstone is reading this, can I suggest proofreading before publication? Even better, how about hiring me to proofread? It would bring me even closer to my lifelong goal of lying in bed all day, reading books.
As frustrating as all the scheduling surprises this week have been, I guess it’s good that I’ve been busy because Dr. Zhivago is one depressing book. So far it goes funeral, suicide, rail strike… and I think if I keep on with it, it goes revolution, starvation, revolution.
(Probably) Similar Posts:
- Reading List on February 9, 2010
- Why I’m Going To Elope on January 14, 2005
- Why Travel In China Is Like Being the Protagonist In A Fantasy Novel on September 28, 2006
- Pandora’s Box on June 4, 2006
- Still More Reasons to hate Troy on September 21, 2005